How to Get Cheap Calls
The idea of calling abroad makes many people uneasy when they think of the expensive phone bill that might be following. Whether you call abroad from a mobile or landline, you’ll know that the standard calling companies often charge unreasonable rates. International calls from mobiles sometimes cost over £1 per minute. What you might not know is that it is actually possible to make cheap calls.
There is a huge range of services out there that provide cheap calls. Some services give you zong sim lagao offer code over an hour talk-time for less than £5, depending on the country you call, and most services allow you to prepay for calls, so there is even less of a risk of spending more than you can afford. Here are a few points to finding the best service for cheap calls:
• Look for a calling company that offers potential customers free calling time to sample the service – some companies will give you 50p for free, which doesn’t sound like a lot but can give you 20 minutes free talk-time depending on the destination of your call.
• Check company reputation – It goes without saying that a sinking company or a company that doesn’t offer transparent service is not a good choice. Ask your friends and colleagues if they know of a reputable international dialling service.
• Assess customer support – A good international dialling service offers round-the-clock customer service, so if you need to make an urgent call and for whatever reason are experiencing technical difficulty you’ll be able to make that call.
• Roaming capabilities – If you travel for pleasure or business, you’ll understand the importance of being able to stay connected. Cheap calls whilst roaming can be made with many international calling services, so if you intend to travel make sure that the company you’ve chosen for your cheap calls offers roaming services. An added plus would be that the calling company has 24/7 support for roaming customers abroad.
• PIN-free services – If you make a lot of international calls and don’t like the idea of having to dial 25 digits before being connected, you’ll be pleased to know that there are now PIN-free services that offer cheap calls. After registering with a PIN-free service, your mobile phone or landline will be capable of dialling the ‘local’ number, even if you’re in London and the number you’re calling is in Dhaka.